Me and Wyatt

Me and Wyatt
Christmas 2009

Saturday, November 28, 2009

After Thanksgiving

Wheeeew  another Thanksgiving has gone by.  It was a great day, lots of people and the kids behaved!!!!  My sister in law didn't get drunk and they were only and hour late!!  So all in all a great day.

The kids were moved upstairs all the toys and Wii were up there instead of down in the family room.  This was the best idea my brother ever had.  A total of 5 boys ages 8 - 3 so can you think of the noise??  Ooooooh and these boys love to fight, like it's "death match" its kind of funny to watch.  But it always ends up with someone crying.  Oh well they were pretty
 good the entire day.

So, last night I attended the 1st of this seasons Hollidazzle Parade.  It was a perfect night about 30 out so not too cold.  Target was the BIG one in this parade.  The floats are all from story books (Children's) and made from Christmas lights.  Fun to see The Wicked Witch of the West in green and black lights!  Dorthy's shoes were full of red lights. 

So, on to another weekend.  Nothing planned except putting up Christmas stuff.  My son is still into Nutcrackers (unknown why) but he loves them!  So this year his new one is a Pirate one.  I am just trying to figure out how to pay for my class I'm taking this winter.  I'm sure I'll figure it out!  Ooooh I started to use Skype I LOVE IT!!!  What fun!!!

1 comment:

  1. Just catching up on blogs~have been gone. Sounds like a wonderful thanksgiving~so glad.
    It is Dec 5th and we are getting snow in WY~sounds like you enjoy snow, so hope you are getting some your way!
    mare

    ReplyDelete