Me and Wyatt

Me and Wyatt
Christmas 2009

Saturday, November 21, 2009

Week 1 of Blogging

Okay, so it's been week one of "Blogging" I kind of think of it more of my journal. This week I had my 38th Birthday. Not much went on that day it was a good day. My "Party" is going to be on Sunday (22nd) with my family which includes 2 of my 3 brothers and their wives and kids. Should be good and loud which I ALWAYS love. So year 38 has to be better then year 37. Not that year 37 was bad it's just I didn't expect I'd be where I am at this time in my life. I have HIGH hopes for year 38!!! Let's hear it for getting OLD!!!! Woooooowhooooo!!!

3 comments:

  1. Not really sure you meant for these to be read, but stumbled in from Ross' blog (marejohn) My children are grown and even my youngest grandchild isn't a baby anymore :( so you KNOW I can identify with getting around in the a.m.! Such a big job on your own! Wishing you well in school and with your young man!
    Mare

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for posting on my blog. I had to have one for Ross' blog (to sign in, etc) so decided after months of not doing anything with it to just put my thoughts down (not much going on in my head, is there?? ha!) Just thoughts...I don't usually post pics and things about family as I wasn't comfortable with that yet, so have just put up odds and ends...Ross' blog is the only one I had really gone to and had done that for years, but hadn't started posting till this year. Fun and diverse group that's for sure!
    Wish I could send you some snow~we had a skiff again last night..
    Thanks again for your comment.
    Mare

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy belated birthday! I"m JoeyfromSC from the rossblog!! Just saw your comment and pic and decided to check out your blog! I have one, but use it mostly to win contests haha

    ReplyDelete