Me and Wyatt

Me and Wyatt
Christmas 2009

Monday, November 16, 2009

Another Monday

So, it's another Monday. Big Whoop who cares? Well I guess kids today do. I have such a struggle to get my 8 year old up in the mornings. Not just Mondays (they are the hardest) but most days in the week he is just no fun. Is this just a boy thing? or do girls do this too? I was always a morning person so I don't remember being difficult in the mornings but who knows. Anyways not that anyone is reading this so I'll just go on. So I get myself up and ready before I approach the sleeping demon. Once I get him up after lots of kicking and yelling (btw he goes to be by 8:30 and up by 7:30 so it's not like he doesn't get plenty of sleep.) he does fall out of bed. Now getting dressed in something fun to watch if you have the time. It's pull off the pajama's pants ooops the underwear when with them so now I've got to think hmmmmmmm do I put them all back on? Or just the underwear. Then comes the YELL "MOM DO I NEED TO PUT ON NEW UNDERWEAR?" we do this everyday. He puts on new underwear each night but he'll ask every morning. I'll yell "What do you think?" he'll then say "I don't know" I'll say well why don't you just go without like you did one time and see how it goes again" He didn't like that response. By time he gets downstairs it will have been 15 min. HE'S 8 it should take like 5 min to get dressed. By time it's all said and done before he has to walk out the house for the bus it will have taken him almost an hour to get ready for school. AHHHHHHHH!

No comments:

Post a Comment