Me and Wyatt

Me and Wyatt
Christmas 2009

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Sunday Football

Well, it's another Sunday which means FOOTBALL. I like to watch football, however I won't watch just a random game. It has to be for example my home team. (Vikings) I can get into the game and yell and scream for my team, but to just watch any team is something I can't do. So how is it that some people can just sit and watch ANY game that is on TV? I mean are they really watching it? Or are they just telling others they are watching the game so they can get out of doing something else? (yard work?) I'm not naming names AT ALL. I can say that as of today November 15, 2009 I can call the Vikings the Vikings and not call them the "Queens" but the season isn't over and somehow when it comes down to winning the Vikings seems to lack it!

No comments:

Post a Comment