Me and Wyatt

Me and Wyatt
Christmas 2009

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

December Brrrrrrr

Okay, so I know I live in Minnesota and YES it gets COLD, but then that also means I have EVERY right to complain about it.  It's 3 degrees outside right NOW!!!  That's just crazy!  We got abotu 6 inches of snow yesterday and it really sucked driving home.  It normally takes me 20 min well yesterday it took me over an HOUR!!  I did give a woman the finger. She was so close to my car that I couldn't even see her hood just her face!  When the roads are full of ice and the traffic is moving 20 mph you don't ride someone's butt.  Geez the nerve of some people.  Anyways we're getting ready for Christmas my sister and her family are flying up from Texas and I get to go and pick up my 102 year old Grandmother.  By the way she's 102 still lives on her own and drives!!!  She is a HOOT!!  She was a flapper in the 20's which the pictures are too cool!

1 comment:

  1. LANAY, I'LL NEVER BE A FLAPPER BUT A FLIPPER I MIGHT. YOU HAVE TO READ INTO THAT ONE.

    TG

    ReplyDelete