Me and Wyatt

Me and Wyatt
Christmas 2009

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Just another Tuesday....What?

Okay so Tuesday started out better then Monday did at least the waking the child up in the morning. He behaved and did what he was suppose to do. Hmmmmm makes me wonder. I had my 2nd Logic Exam today. I completed it with 5 min to spare. Not sure how I did but what can I do about it now? NOTHING. I've written 2 papers for my other class so I'm all set.

Nothing too exciting happened today. A friend of mine from class had let me know that she was somewhat attacked by Turkey's this morning. She was forced to hide in her car. I though it was funny, however there was a story on the news about a person being attacked by Turkeys and they got hurt. Who knew?! I guess it's best to just stay away from wild turkeys.

No comments:

Post a Comment