Me and Wyatt

Me and Wyatt
Christmas 2009

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

To Date....or Not to Date....that is the question.....

Okay, so I've got several friends who want to set me up on dates.  I'm trying to decide if I'm really ready to date.  I mean I'm a SINGLE Mom (remember widow) I'm going to school (part time only) but do I want the drama of a man in my life right now?  I'm kind of used to the 8 year old boy drama do I want man-drama? 

I know it would be nice to have someone to share life with, go to things with, talk too, but I'm not sure........

Then there are the issues of your dead husband.  I mean my husband really burned me BIG time before he died so there are these trust issues.......and dealing with some other guys Ex-Wife??? Not sure if I could handle that one.  Or other kids????  Not sure how that will go.....

Uuug and to be rejected by someone.....

Any thoughts???? 

Plus list?
Minus list?

3 comments:

  1. Wow Lanay, that is a HARD one! First thought is "who needs the drama"..but I have a LOOONG time relationship so don't think I can even venture to guess what you should do. I think I would look at Wyatt and see what you think he could handle too. Don't know the situation, but imagine he has his own issues with your husband's passing. You are a smart lady and a good mom, I think you need to weight the pros and cons honestly and TRUST YOU!!
    Good luck my friend in making the right choice for you and Wyatt!
    hugs...mare

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHEN LOVE HITS, YOU WILL KNOW. I THINK YOUR IN LOVE RIGHT NOW WITH THAT NINE YEAR OLD AND WHO WOULDN'T BE. HE'S A SUPER KIDS. IF HE MAKES MY GRAMPS LAUGH AT HIS STORY YOU HAVE A WINNER ALREADY THE ADULT KIND OF LOVE WILL COME WHEN THE TIME IS RIGHT. GOD HAS YOUR LIFE ALL PLANOUT FOR YOU. IF IT'S MEANT TO BE IT WILL HAPPEN. TAKE CARE OF YOU RIGHT NOW AND REACH THAT GOAL YOUR WORKING FOR. MY PRAYER FOR YOU WOULD BE WHATEVER IS GODS' WILL.

    TG GRANNY

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete