Me and Wyatt

Me and Wyatt
Christmas 2009

Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!! 2010

Happy New Year to all!!

What a year 2009 was.  I'm not going t get into details about it, but all I can say is I'm looking forward to 2010!  Wooooowhoooo.

So, Christmas is over.  That was a busy event.  Lots of little kids.  Don't get me wrong it was fun and loud but it is nice when it's over.  I got the honor of picking up my 102 year old Grandmother.  She is a hoot.  She still lives on her own and drives her own car.  She is set in her ways and doesn't like to change her ways, so you just agree and go on.

We got TONS of snow this Christmas so my Dad aka. Grandpa built a HUGE pile of snow in the backyard so the kids aka. Grandkids can make a snow fort.  The pile is about 8 feet high and has a big hole in it.  About  6 little kids can fit in it.  They had a blast.  However now with all the kids sleding down the big pile of snow looks like one big BOOB in the backyard.  It's got this little tip on the top.  I find it funny, along with my sister and two of my brothers.  Oh well so now we call it the Christmas BOOB!!!

1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year LaNay, hope it is a great one for you! I think the "Christmas Boob" should be a family tradition!! That is SO hilarious! love it!
    Your new blog layout is great too..looks awesome
    mare

    ReplyDelete